Selling Users (“Sellers”) may list Assets for sale through the Marketplace for other purchasing Users (“Buyers”) to purchase and these User Guidelines are designed to facilitate the process.
General Community Guidelines
All Users are to ensure they:
· Act in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with other Users;
· Comply with all applicable laws relating to the transaction being undertaken (i.e. selling or buying); and
· Communicate utilizing the English language (unless both Buyer and Seller agree otherwise) in a civil manner.
All Users are prohibited from submitting Content that is:
· Harassing, insulting, defamatory or disparaging of other Users;
· Obscene, vulgar, lewd or otherwise objectionable to a reasonable person;
· Posted without permission of the owner or in violation of confidentiality obligations;
· Spam or otherwise constitutes unsolicited promotional material; and
· Disguised to look like it was posted by someone else.
Each time the Seller wishes to list an Asset for sale, the Seller will provide listing information that will accurately identify and describe all the material features of the Asset to be listed. Seller is solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws governing the possession, promotion, marketing, offer for sale, sale, transfer, purchase and use of any Asset listed for sale. In other words, do not use the Site to sell anything that violates the law. The Seller is also responsible for communicating with the Buyer to arrange for delivery or collection of the Assets.
Sellers are prohibited from:
· Offering Assets that are not owned by Seller (except through an authorized agent);
· Offering counterfeit Assets;
· Offering Assets that may not be legally sold;
· Offering stocks, bonds or other intangible property;
· Offering weapons or ammunition;
· Providing misleading information about any listed Assets;
· Conspiring with Buyers to cut Requis out of the transaction; and
· Canceling listings that have active bids.
When you bid on an item, you are expressing an interest in buying the Seller’s item, but no formal purchase contract is created by your bid. The Seller retains the discretion to decide whether or not to accept your bid, even if your bid is the highest and meets the Seller’s reserve price. Once the Seller accepts your bid, you are bound to the terms of the sale. You are responsible for making arrangements with the Seller for delivery or collection of the Assets.
Buyers are prohibited from:
· Failing to pay the Total Sale Price to Requis within five (5) business days of receipt of an invoice;
· Conspiring with Sellers to cut Requis out of the transaction; and
· Failing to provide proof of delivery needed by Requis to release funds to the Seller.